What personal information do we collect and why?
4. We may collect personal information about you (such as your first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address), directly from you, when you use the Website, over the phone, by letter or email.
5. We will only use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected (or otherwise as required or authorised by law). This may include using your personal information for the following purposes:
a. to undertake customer service activities, such as responding to any queries, comments or complaints you may have;
b. to administer the Website services, including processing any searches or requests for information about our products or services;
c. to maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading them;
d. to enable us to monitor, review and improve our products and services and communicate with you about them;
e. for our administrative purposes and for internal record keeping;
f. to comply with relevant laws and regulations; and
g. for any other specific purpose which we notify you of at the time your personal information is collected.
6. From time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information about new products or services or special offers and promotions. We will allow you to opt in before receiving any unsolicited content. If you do opt in, we will also give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing or market research content.
7. If you do not want your personal information to be collected, please do not submit it to us. Please note that if you elect not to provide certain personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services, products or information you require.
8. We use website measurement software and systems to help measure traffic patterns to and from our Website. The system is used to anonymously aggregate website statistics such as the number of page views, the number of unique visitors, the time spent on our website, and common entry and exit points into and from the Website.
9. From time to time, random anonymous surveys may also be used to collect further information about our users- participation in these surveys is entirely voluntary.
Do we share or disclose personal information?
10. For the purposes we have described, we may disclose your personal information:
a. to any company in the AFT Pharmaceuticals group of companies (which includes our related companies);
b. to our suppliers (including service and content providers), contractors, agents, and business partners who help us administer the Website;
c. to organisations or agencies which provide services to us, such as promotion and advertising agencies and consumer research agencies;
d. to our professional advisers;
e. to anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us or the AFT Pharmaceuticals group companies, where your personal information is processed and/or stored
f. to anyone to whom our assets or business (or any part of it) is transferred;
g. where you have otherwise consented; or
h. as otherwise required or authorised by law.
11. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the persons and organisations to whom we disclose personal information are bound to protect the privacy of that personal information. Please note that some of the persons to whom we disclose personal information may be situated outside New Zealand. Our Website and systems may also be based on servers located outside of New Zealand.
12. When we conduct promotions winners’ names and cities may be published in accordance with the terms and conditions of each promotion.
How do we protect your personal information?
13. We take reasonable measures to ensure the security of your personal information that is held by us from such risks as loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We remind you, however, that if you send information to our Website, the Internet is not a secure environment and although all reasonable care is taken, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you provide to us via electronic means.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
14. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to or would like to verify such information, please contact us so that we may update our records. Our contact information is set out in paragraph 18 below.
15. Where you request details of your personal information and the information requested is not readily retrievable, we may charge a reasonable fee for the cost of accessing or retrieving that information. We note that we are not required to provide access to information in certain situations, but if we refuse access, we will give you our reasons for doing so.
For how long do we hold personal information?
16. We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it.
Questions or Comments or to Contact Us
3. All intellectual property on this Website, including without limitation, the text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, buttons, images, copyright works and trademarks, is owned by us (or by third-party content suppliers). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Website.
Right to Use Website and Content
5. You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Website, provided you only use that content for informational and other non-commercial purposes (including without limitation, personal shopping), and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of our rights in the relevant content.
6. We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material by including advertising or other revenue-generating material.
7. The information provided on this Website is for general information only and has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation, health or needs of any individual users. Although we have tried to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Any reliance upon the information and material provided on this Website shall be at your own risk.
Third Party Websites and Materials
8. The Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by us and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites this Website links to.
9. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us and our affiliates, officers, and employees from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of or conduct on this Website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
10. You agree to us using “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on the Website and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then be stored on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies track your movements through different websites, and are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
All Liability Excluded
11. To the extent permitted by law:
a. all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website or the content on or accessed through it; and
b. we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, indirect losses, lost profits or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website or the content on or accessed through it.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
MAXIGESIC® film-coated tablets are for the temporary relief of pain and reduction of fever and the discomfort associated with fever. Incorrect use can be harmful. Do not use if you have asthma or a stomach ulcer. Do not use in children under 12 years or if you have kidney disease. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Always read the label and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist or side effects develop, contact your healthcare professional. AFT Pharmaceuticals, Auckland, New Zealand. TAPS PP4943 NZ Patent No. 552181.
Do NOT combine with any other Paracetamol or Ibuprofen-containing medicines. Do NOT exceed the daily recommended dose.